Desired Qualification: B.Tech/BCA
Experience: 5 – 6 years
Network Admin (5 – 6 Years)
1. Perform a wide range of network administration duties including installations,
debugging, maintenance, upgrades, and general support for Cisco,HP & Palalto
2. Assist in the configuration and deployment of core and peripheral network
devices, which will require continuous learning of new devices.
3. Proactive monitoring of all network devices, services, and servers using a
combination of tools to ensure high availability and SLA’s.
4. Collect and review network utilization data for capacity and planning purposes.
5. Assist in developing, implementing, testing, and maintaining disaster recovery plans.
6. Manage & troubleshoot network and Internet connectivity throughout the organization.
7. Rigorously create and maintain documentation for all processes and procedures.
8. Secures the networks by developing and implementing network access,monitoring, control, and evaluation systems; maintaining documentation.
9. Maintains Unified Communications, VoIP, and any related equipment, services and platforms.
10. Extensive hands-on technical knowledge of network system protocols, standards and Fiber Optic.
11. Hand on experience with a wide variety devices (routers, switches, firewalls,wireless, VoIP)
12. Experience with monitoring tools, and troubleshooting tools.
13. Ability to demonstrate technical understanding network and application layer protocols such as IPv4,IPv6, TCP, UDP, SMTP, DNS, HTTPS.
14. Ability to implement and support routing protocols (e.g., OSPF, BGP, EIGRP)and WAN technologies. Knowledge and exposure to a variety of firewall environments.
15. Strong knowledge of security standards.
1. Positive Attitude towards work.
2. Strong Work Ethic.
3. Time Management Skills.