Job Description :
1. Manage virtual and physical servers with Windows Server 2008, 2012 R2 & 2016.
2. Manage the physical and virtual environment (VMWare)
3. Knowledge of MS SQL server, windows clustering, domain controller setup, and group policy.
4. IIS server configuration & administration.
5. Anticipate, mitigate, identify, respond to, and resolve issues with storage devices, storage access,and data retrieval.
6. Monitor, analyze, and predict trends for storage equipment performance, space allocation, and data growth to recommend enhancements to the IT storage team.
7. Ensure system backups are scheduled and run.
8. Executing & Automating the installation process & ensuring that the installation is done in accordance with standards and best practices
9. Ensure the security of the server infrastructure by implementing industry best-practices regarding privacy, security, and regulatory compliance.
10. Manage end user accounts, permissions, access rights, and storage allocations in accordance with best practices.
11. Manage Active Directory, Microsoft Office 365, and server and workstation patching.
12. Anticipate, mitigate, identify, troubleshoot, and correct hardware and software issues on servers, and workstations. Escalate incidents as necessary.
13. Recommend, schedule, and perform software and hardware upgrades, patches and reconfigurations.
14. Develop and maintain documentation about current environment setup, standard operating procedures, and best practices
15. AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate mandatory
16. Responsible for configuring the infrastructure and installing applications on Windows IIS hosted platform.
17. Hands on experience of configuring and managing enterprise level of OS, Databases and with Unified Communication.
18. Independently solves common problems and updates applications with new technology.
19. Collaborates with engineers, architects, developers and other staff to meet project objectives.
20. Analyzes the technological needs of the organization and provides ongoing support for clients.
21. Knowledge of approaches, tools, techniques for recognizing, anticipating, and resolving organizational, operational or process problems; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.
22. Reviewing application installation documentation.Apply Now